Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2008


Still here....

I am still around things have been a bit crazy here lately. My hubby has been away on a LONG business trip for 10days and I am so ready to have him home, I miss him so much. It is amazing the stability he brings into our home without him things tend to be a bit off kilter....um like telling one of my kids(no names need to be mentioned)
that maybe I could sell them on eBay...does anyone else have those moments?!?! or am I just going a bit crazy!! I am SO blessed to be able to spend the coming weekend alone with my hubby though I am very much looking forward to that thanks to Granna and Papa who are having the kids for the weekend!!.

Well during the past bit of time I have been sick off and on with a NASTY/crazy flu
bug and my mom left suddenly to south america to be by her dad's side as he is very ill, it is extremely difficult for her to be so far away from her parents and loved ones especially during an illness. My mom felt it best to be by her dad's side and so she is gone for three weeks leaving my dad behind and well truth be told he doesn't fare too well either without his woman there so the family is doing their best to entertain him while she is away. So yes I am still here just otherwise occupied at the moment. If you have a moment to please pray for my Opa and my mom that would be great.

Something I am very excited about though is I am officially signed up to go to an amazing woman's conference in October which will consist of a LONG road trip with awesome friends, I know it will be three amazing days of learning more about God and
growing closer in my relationship with Him, I am SOOO pumped about it I can hardly wait!! I have wanted to go to one of these for quite sometime now and I am so incredibly blessed to be able to go see them in person and hear some amazing speakers who I value greatly and hear them live instead of just on CD!!

Well if you don't hear from me for a while I am busy with family stuff and with summer holidays just around the corner I will be trying to keep the kidlets busy, we have a lot of camping planned in a tent which we are all looking forward to and swimming lessons and a bunch of stuff, should be an exciting few months ahead!

Bless you all!
Hugs and all the best to you and your families hold them close!!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

What a sweet post ~~~~ you have such adorable children. As yes, all mothers have wanted to sell their children at one time or another....when mine were little..to ebay ``` it was a yard sale threat!!!

Love and Hugs
Wanda

Erin said...

Hope you are feeling better, dear. I'm happy that your hubby is coming home tomorrow.

What conference are you going to? Sounds like you'll have a blast! Road trips are the best.

Elin said...

Oh, Louise, Times like that are so hard. I'm here for you, you know that!
I just had to tell you how much Noah looks like your mom in this picture - that is so sweet.
Take care. Love you.

Carl & Kathy said...

Well sounds like lots has been going on in your life in the last little while. Will be praying for your family. What type of conference are you going to?

it's a gong show... said...

the conference sounds like a blast and so does the weekend with just hubbie.

as for eBay...i am guilty of that too :)