Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008


Somebody is Playing Dress-Up

The other day I was so sick and with Conrad being gone I was spending the day on the couch watching a whole day of shows on TLC about weddings...one was "Say Yes to the Dress" a reality show about a wedding dress shop selling dresses to prospective clients and a special edition of "What Not to Wear" helping three people find their dresses for their special day and then a new fave for me "ROCKIN the reception" where 2 choreographers help wedding couples with their bridal party prepare a special upbeat dance for their receptions and NO ONE knows about it except the wedding party...so fun to watch!!

ANYWAY this all led to my kids asking me all about our wedding and wanting to see the pictures WELL imagine their surprise when I told them I still had my dress so they wanted to see it AND here is what happened...a beautiful moment of dress up Ezra helping his sister into my dress. Kezy was too embarrassed to have her picture taken with it on but here is what i got. LOVE IT!

Have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Very cute! Too bad you couldn't get a front view. Why was she embarrassed? You guys couldn't have gotten married that long ago that the style bothered her!!

I'm still torn between selling my dress and keeping it. I'm certainly never going to wear it again (or likely even FIT INTO it!) and most women in our day and age don't want to wear their mother's dress. Rather sell it now before it gets TOO outdated!!

Tara said...

That is so adorable!

Wanda said...

Precious moments !! I still have my wedding gown too. Size 6, Chantilly Lace - I loaned it to a girlfriend a few years after I was married, when she couln't afford a gown, and then my oldest daugher wore it at her wedding. So my gown was used three times ~~ and now my granddaughers play with it!! That's the way it should be!

Debbie said...

oh my gosh. How fun! I still have my wedding dress too. Can't seem to get rid of it. Maybe some day my daughter will want to dress up in it too. Too Cute!

svea said...

so precious! i wish i could see her from the front. What a treasure to share with your kiddos all the fun love stuff, it instills such security in their hearts. You are a fabulous mom!

Roo said...

awww! love that! :)

Carl & Kathy said...

Oh that is just great! What a fun day. Who would have thought it all came from a show on TLC and a bit of imagination!

lil ole' me..... said...

Oh, that is too adorable!

it's me, Val said...

Oh my gosh, this is the SWEETEST thing EVER!!!! What a great moment in time to catch. Priceless. Now you have this for both their wedding days!! So neat . . . .