Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008



HOPE and JOY....

Life is made up of many joys and also of challenges and trials and just when you think the darkness will completely take over there is a stream of light that shines in to brighten the moment.
I believe that I am to be ever growing and changing and as growing goes it causes growing pains', being stretched, shaped and molded by the hand of my maker, becoming all I am meant to be! Yet through it all there IS joy, yesterday I was overwhelmed by the beauty around me, the laughter of my kids, the smile of someone I love, the tender words between father and son and a beautiful ending to the day, a sunset.
It is a reminder to me that we look around us every day but are we really
seeing? Seeing the splendor of creation and the love that envelopes us every single day, there is not a day that goes by that our creator doesn't show us His love.

Lord I ask that you continue to mold me and shape me into what YOU want me to be!! Help me to see you in your creation and in the goodness all around me.

6 comments:

svea said...

beautifully written louise. Tonight I rode my bike around town and took in the moment with great thankfulness for all God has done in the midst of the stuff of life. He is ever present in each moment. Big hugs to you

Nadine said...

Lovely thoughts, beautiful photos. Wonderful reminder of looking to Him in all of His creations.

it's a gong show... said...

beautiful post louise.

Wanda said...

Amen! and Amen! Beautiful words from your heart to mine. Thank You, dear Louise.

lil ole' me..... said...

Great post.
Love the pictures.

Makes one stop and think...thanks for sharing those thoughts!

all over the map said...

beautiful post and wonderful reminder that we do see Him in everything.