Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008


Happy Birthday Conrad!!
I am incredibly blessed to have you in my life, you are an amazing friend, father and husband! I couldn't have wished for a better husband. I am so thankful that God chose you as my life companion. I am thankful that we can laugh together, cry, have fun ,go on adventures and just over all enjoy our lives together!
Thanks for being you! I pray you enjoy this day and realise how incredibly special you are to your family and the people around you!
LOVE YOU!!

***** another little tidbit of info our kids are no longer the only grand kids on Conrad's side of the family his brother Garth and his wife Christine had a baby boy this morning at 3am Brennan Jacob weighing a whopping 10 pounds and 24 inches long....go big or go home eh? CONGRATS TO THEM!! Conrad can now share his birthday with someone!!

5 comments:

Roo said...

10 POUNDS!!!! louise! you are scaring me!!!!!!!!!!! lately, it seems all i have been reading about and hearing about are babies that are 10 pounds and over. one baby was even 17 pounds!!!!!!!

help me LORD!
:)

that pic of your hubby is awesome. wow!

Roo said...

ok! i go from your blog to reading internet news and find this news article

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080620/koddities/oddity_big_twins

AHHH!
:)

Wanda said...

Well a Happy Birthday to both "boys"!! 10 pounds ~ that's a big boy~~

Carl & Kathy said...

What a special day for Conrad and now his brother. It's pretty special to share a birthday. Hope he had a great day.

lil ole' me..... said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby... and WOW- what an amazing picture!