Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008


Crazy, beautiful day....

Okay I am the first to admit I am not a fan of going on field trips with my kids, something about being with 60plus kids running around that doesn't exactly sound like a good time to me...but how could I say no to my almost 10 year old who still wants his mom around. SO I said yes and went out with the grade four class and spent the day looking at plants and critters from a pond. The best part of it all was the fact that Noah still wanted and appreciated my hugs and kisses throughout the day without being embarrassed in front of his friends now THAT made the whole day worth while. It is hard sometimes when I take a step back and realise how quickly he is growing up and how innocent his living is right now, I yearn for him to stay this way and not grow up so quickly but realise that that won't be possible. I will just do my best to shower him with hugs and kisses and love right now and cherish all the time I have with him.

I pray that I will always have a good relationship with my kids and even though I get insanely frustrated some days I hope they will always know how much I love them and how much I appreciate their hugs and kisses too!!

1 comment:

Roo said...

:)