Pages

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Praise Report....
A while back I shared with you all that my dad was going through some health issues and the doctor speculated that is was colon cancer. Well today after months of waiting for his test to take place I took him in the wee hours of the morning to the hospital for his test and the results came back 100% NORMAL!!
I am SO incredibly blessed to have such and amazing man as my father and I am grateful to God for answered prayer and for this good report!
So right now I am spending the day with him at my parents place making sure that he is okay as they put him under for the test. I am just truly thrilled that we got to find out the results so quickly and that he is healthy!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

it's a gong show... said...

i am so happy to hear that your dad is ok. thank the good Lord!

p.s. you're a very generous tooth fairy, abbey only got $1 ;)

Elin said...

Oh, that is such good news. Enjoy spending the day with him!
God bless!

gloria said...

what a blessing that he is ok.

Tara said...

That is such great news, enjoy your you r day with your Dad!

Wanda said...

What wonderful news. You are such a good looking family!!!

Love and Hugs
Wanda

Roo said...

SUCH good news!!!!!! xoxo

Andrea said...

HALLELUJAH!!!

svea said...

that is so wonderful louise, Praise God!!!

all over the map said...

Yes this is a prayer answered and the most wonderful news. God is so great.
xo

Erin said...

What an answer to prayer! Oh, Louise, I'm so happy for you and your family : )

it's me, Val said...

Praise God! That is fabulous news, Louise!!