Pages

Friday, May 09, 2008

And SO it begins.......
My slow and steady descent into an entirely new realm of time wasting activities. This week we gave the kids a PS2 and Rock Band, well the PS2 came with the game Singstar,and well inside I had this inner popstar crying to come out and it reared its outta tune, not so hot head this week. Let me tell you a little secret -the kids leave for school and me and my popstar personality become rather well acquainted. This game also as a feature where , listen to this...it RECORDS you singing along...so what better way to hear how absolutely wonderfully horrible I am than to listen to myself..oh yes another crowning moment in my life-A 30 something housewife being sucked into the gaming world and yes I will drag others down with me in fact Erin has just arrived to sing in the 90's with me!!
Thanks to Erin for sucking me further into the blackhole by buying for me the 90's Superstar edition for Mothers day!!

Oh yeah SINGSTAR here we come!!
**** CHECK OUT ERIN'S BLOG FOR A REVIEW OF LAST NIGHTS EVENTS!!!!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

That's sounds like just too much fun. I bet you sound great. I, on the other hand can't sing to save my life, but I would have fun trying. I too would wait until the house was empty.

Have a great Mother's Day.