Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

YUP I am Still around...
Wow its felt like a long time since I have blogged. Truth be told I have started many and deleted them because well they seemed stupid somehow or maybe it was the seasonal blahs...anyway here is a little something to share.


My Keziah came home from school today and she had lost her the first of her upper teeth...she was so excited and asked ' does this mean I get some money.'...okay who started this?? and after how many teeth are you exempt from giving the kiddies cash!!





And then there is Noah and Rex, Rex gets so excited when Noah comes home from school he waits by the window and then when he spots Noah walking towards the house he whines till he is let out and runs to greet him and then once inside the play-fighting starts and oh h0w Noah laughs and giggles and Rex growls and bites Noah.

I was never a pet person, my whole life I never anticipated having a dog, let alone an inside dog and now that I have one I am grateful; grateful for the joy he brings to my kids and believe it or not to Conrad and yes I love his company too. For non-pet lovers I know they will roll their eyes and think it's silly because I was one of those people but I guess it IS silly until you have a pet of your own that blends so well into the family and then it is hard to imagine life without it!!

7 comments:

gloria said...

pets round out a family...

Andrea said...

i LOVE how you're using the new collages. that top one is awesome! i've been waiting to see some collages since you found out about the new program. HOORAY!!

it's a gong show... said...

YOU'RE KIDDING ME! Abbey came home for school today too with her first front tooth missing. She didn't stop talking about the tooth fairy and how much money she was going to get. That is just too funny!

Carl & Kathy said...

Congrats to Keziah on loosing her first top tooth!

I think it's great that you have a family pet that is such a good addition. The inconveniences never outweigh the joys.

lil ole' me..... said...

Ahhh, I remember waiting for the tooth fairy. She used to leave us a dollar. :)

We don't have pets. Thought about getting a dog, but with Baby on the way, a dog was put on the back burner. Now we think we will wait until our daughter is old enough to ask for one! :)

Louise said...

Gloria- yup I totally agree!

Andrea- yeah thanks for the heads up on that program I am loving it for printing pictures too it comes in great for scrapbooking

Brandy- that is TOOO funny, can our girls be any more alike...lol! since they both told me they were drama queens..lol! I was a cheap tooth fairy she got $1.50 all the change I had..heehee

Kathy-yeah there are definitely inconveniences but I must say I have grown attached and I love the little sucker!!LOL

Corie- yeah I hear ya, WAIT till she asks for the dog and then is willing to help out as well, that is what we did the kids begged and begged and we finally gave in but they have to scoop the poop...oh the joys!!

all over the map said...

I still don't get people who haven't a clue about owning a pet. There are definitely two groups: the lovers and the others. I am so glad you have come to the lover's side. Once you experience the true joy they bring and what a part of a family they become it's impossible to NOT *get it*! Dogs are amazing givers of unconditional love. We have a lot to learn from them.