Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008




So far SO good.....

We made the exciting drive to a little city nearby for a family weekend, well Conrad is busy with the home show for most of the time but me and the kids will have fun!
We arrived yesterday and the kids immediately jumped in the pool, we booked into a hotel with a kids theme room and water slide pool at the last minute and were SO happy we made the change, the kids have their own little room with tv/ ps2 they are loving it!!
This morning I am typing this while lying in bed watching Ellen still in my pjs and the kids are in their little room watching a movie and it is 10am..love it!
This weekend will be about building memories with these kidlets, I am reminded daily that they are growing up quickly and now is the time to shower them with hugs and kisses and tickles while they aren't embarrassed of their mama.
I must tell you something funny, last night at supper we had the buffet and the kids got to make their own sundaes and Ezra was so excited he got up and stood in the aisle and did a random dance with some hip gyration...oh yes this is my son...I SO wish I had that on film!!
I will post pics soon!!
L

8 comments:

Andrea said...

sounds WONDERFUL!!

e-n-j-o-y every minute of it! Love it that you're watching ELLEN! She's my favorite!!

Elin said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Erin said...

Hope you have such a great weekend!! Mmm, sundaes...I need ice cream. I can just see Ezra doing is gyrating. He must be your son for sure!

Carl & Kathy said...

What a great weekend. Your own room! How wonderful. Enjoy the hugs and kisses with your kids. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Nadine said...

Sometimes it is fun to just get away and relax. It's great you got to stay in your pjs all morning.

Roo said...

i love brandon. isn't it the home of the last standing BONANZA restaurant.

oh...the memories....

LiLi said...

Haha...can just picture Ezra moving the hips....too cute :) Happy to read that you are having a great time....I will have to get Todd to get us a room there one weekend for some fun too!!

cheeky said...

Sounds like so much fun. Laughing at son doing a dance. Too cute.
Enjoy your time together.
Hugs and kisses and tickles are wonderful.
xo