Pages

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Okay Here it is.........

A look at 'my own corner of the world' as I like to call it, I have spent many hours in it thus far this week since the kids are at granna and papas's having a blast and I have gotten a lot accomplished. Having fun working on my scrapbook and then leaving it at anytime and not having to clean up all my stuff, come back in the morning and start where I left off!
I love it!!!
Again the floor and ceiling aren't done because we don't know what we want to do with the rest of the basement yet, once we figure that out we'll finish the room.
I love it and I am so blessed
to have a great man to give such a great room to me and supports me in my hobby! Love you babe!!







And I had to add this, here is my little buddy Rex who keeps me company all day!!

And you may ask What I am working on this week, My France Scrapbook.......LONG overdue, oh well better late than never right?!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

conradious said...

Anything for you DEAR! I enjoyed working on your special room.

Conrad

Elin said...

It looks great! I am looking forward to seeing the results of all your work. You make beautiful albums and cards.

Wanda said...

How cool is that!!! How exciting to have your room for all your scrap booking...Love it. You little corner of the world! You will be so creative....Yeah
Lots of Love,
Wanda

Carl & Kathy Heppner said...

So glad that you had a fun week. The room looks great and can't wait to see pics when you finish the France Scrapbook.

Andrea said...

WOW! That looks fantastic. I think your huby is a KEEPER!!

Debbie said...

The room is nice and how lucky you are to have some alone time to get things done you want to. Enjoy your week.

gloria said...

lucky girl! enjoy.

Nadine said...

What a great hubby. I love the room. Congratulations.

lil ole' me..... said...

Oh wow! What an awesome room!!!
I want one! :)

esther said...

it looks fabulous louise!!
i can tell your going to have some fun in there :)

cheeky said...

I'm excited for you! This is wonderful. Can I come over?