Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Someone is getting ready for a date........






(okay she is way to much of a poser...LOL I didn't even show her those moves)



With..........DADDY!!

Conrad and Kez went to see the ballet Sleeping Beauty at the Concert Hall. Conrad used to play piano for this ballet company and thought it would be neat to take Keziah to see the ballet. Kezy loved it although she did think it was long and ended up being lulled to sleep in the last twenty minutes of the show. Oh well it was a great 'date' none the less! What a great memory for her and I am so thankful for a hubby who takes the time to show his daughter how a girl needs to be treated!!
Love them both so much!!

10 comments:

Roo said...

that's the BEST! i still need daddy/daughter dates. it never gets old.

candypb said...

I know I said it yesturday, but way to go Conrad. You are a great daddy. If you keep this up you might have to kick her out one day. She wont ever want a boy friend. LOl.....

Andrea said...

There's something so special about daddy-daughter dates!

And the poses...TOO CUTE!!

Nadine said...

How sweet. She does know how to pose for the camera...what a cutie pie.

Erin said...

Aw, I can't wait till Jer starts doing that kind of thing with our girls. So important. Yay Conrad!

Wanda said...

I think the best dates my daughters rememeber were with Dad!!

Adorable pictures.

Carl & Kathy Heppner said...

Wow...that is so special. It makes me teary eyed to think of that bond between a daughter and her daddy. Like the quote,
A Father is a Son's first hero and
A Daughter's first love.

ValleyGirl said...

What an awesome father-daughter date! I'm so impressed that he wanted to take her to something like that!!! I guess maybe that's the difference between a musician husband and a redneck husband...

Louise said...

Roo- yeah I never had that so I am glad my girl does!!

Candy- thanks dear! Hopefully she will find a great man someday and she'll want to leave home..lol!

Andrea-she is such a poser, I just chuckled!!

Nadine- yeah I think she is cute could it be I am a bit biased??

Erin- your girls will LOVE it! So cute!

Wanda-that is awesome that your daughters dated their dad, this was a new thing to me and I am so happy to see Conrad dating his daughter!!

Kathy-I love that quote I need to find a frame with that on it!!

Valleygirl- THAT made my laugh out loud you could do a whole series of a difference between a redneck dad and other...LOL!!

it's me, Val said...

That is awesome. I have never had a daddy-daughter date, so more than ANYTHING I want Maia and Neil to have that kind of bonding. Love all the pictures!