Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008



REALLY ...HONESTLY DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS?

My family in one word = FUN!!!

I love my family and I love that we can be totally laid back, joke around and really no subject is off limits( i think this is because there are a few broken filtures in the family I won't mention any names...lol). I heart my dad SOO much and I will forever be a daddies girl! And my mom is the most amazing cook and baker that I think I gained about FIVE pounds today...oh well it was worth the wait!!!!

This is just a few moments from our family gathering today(thanks Shel and Norm(aka Menno Paparazzi) for capturing the pics of me and dad ) and what you see here is a regular occur
rence, I won't go into details about what we were laughing (make that howling) about but I will never forget these moments or the tears that were shed from the howling!!
I am blessed!!





There were tender moments too...... My Lijah hope you feel better soon ;)


And cutesy moments....


And hot moments...heehee


Easter hunt moments....


FULL tummy moments thanks to this INCREDIBLE woman........
AND of course MORE silly moments.....


Thanks family for making my life SOOOOOO full!!! (and my tummy too mom..aohhhhhh.....groan)

9 comments:

Elin said...

Looks like a great time - but isn't there always a good time when you're around??!!!

Andrea said...

I love those pictures of you and your Dad. I'm a total daddy's girl too! It's GREAT!!

Glad you had a wonderful time with your family.

You are truly blessed.

Louise said...

Elin--thanks...lol!!

Andrea-yeah I am so glad the moment was captured I will truly treasure those!!

Roo said...

nice photos .... they make ME giggle.

svea said...

what fun! I LOVE family too, and "laughter through tears is my favorite emotion" ( a great quote from Steel Magnolias) such a treat to see the joy on your faces.

esther said...

ok, the pics of you and your dad really did make me LOL!!!
laughter is the BEST medicine :)
too cute!!

Nadine said...

I can't begin to tell you how much I love the picture of you and your dad laughing. It bought a smile to my face and made me giggle.

Carl & Kathy Heppner said...

Thanks for the great pictures. Glad that you had such a wonderful Easter with our family.

it's me, Val said...

Louise, I LOVE those pictures!!! They're all so great but the ones of you guys in such a fun moment laughing are so priceless!! Family is amazing, eh?