Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A NEW do....

Those of you who know me know that my hair changes almost as often as the seasons do...well okay it does change every season, I enjoy variety and my philosophy is, its just hair it will grow back and why not change it. SO this was me LAST spring and into the summer the two tone ,blonde on top and dark on the bottom, I loved this one but it was getting over done by other people and I wanted to switch it up again so I went....
Brunette with a blue streak and then went all brunette and then brunette with faint highlights which is what I was until today...I decided I want to go lighter again and it has to be done in stages and this is stage 1, I think this is the closest I have been to my natural hair color in a long time and I quite like it, it covers a lot of gray...yup you read that right 31 and lots of gray what is up with that?? ummm could it be the 9,7 and 6 year old or the hubby??(heehee)
I may want to go lighter yet but this is me for now, until summer comes along which is of course another season and well the hair has to change right?? LOL
Have a great evening all!!
(gotta love the cheese ball smile in the middle..that would be me taking the picture myself..yes complete nerdo)

Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

gloria said...

i love it! i am gearing up to see my hairdresser for more red and blonde highlights soon too!

Alison said...

Looks great! I too am off to the hairdresser. This could be the inspiration I need to do something out of my comfort zone.

Tara said...

Looks great and love the idea that it covers the grey, I have lots of it too!

Roo said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! you can wear any color of hair, heh?

Nadine said...

You look marvelous! I love the color. I totally understand about the gray hair thing I've been coloring my hair since my late 20's.

Louise said...

Gloria-oh that'll look hot!!

Allison-thanks can't wait to see your hair...doing something different?? you haven't had blonde in it since high school heh? You are a beautiful brunette though too!

Tara-crazy heh gray!! gotta cover it up!!LOL not ready to go gray yet!

ROO-thanks dear, I don't know if I can wear any color I just DO!!LOL there is a difference right?

Nadine-ah thanks hon, yeah I have been coloring since 15 but only covering gray since oh about 25?!?! crazy!!

Gaby said...

It totally brings out your beautiful...hmmmm, what is that color???...BLUE eyes! Oh my goodness Louise, I can't believe how blue they look! Gorgeous!

esther said...

LOUISE!!!
i LOVE it, you look fabulous!!!
your eyes are AMAZING too :)

Louise said...

Gaby-thanks dear..you are TOO sweet!! Miss you much!!

Esther- I could totally hear your voice, thanks!! Hugs to you! btw - how did your court date go??

LiLi said...

Love the hair...your hair always looks great...although it is easy for any hairstyle to look great on someone as beautiful as you :)

Erin said...

Louise!!! I LOVE it!! It suits you so well and what a hot look for spring and summer. : )

Roo said...

:) i think you also CAN wear any color. every one that i've seen you "wear" looks incredible on you.

Louise said...

Lili- thanks you are TOO sweet!! I love your new do too!!

Erin-Thanks!! SO looking forward to spring and summer!!

Roo-thanks again you are so kind!!

Rose said...

Man what do I say but Wow hottt!!!!
I love those colors, I may go back to the lighter shades sometime but for now I'm liking my dark, you're my inspiration Louise, thanks for encouraging me to break away from the same old same old. Love you, you hot Mama!

Louise said...

Rose- thanks sis!! It is always nice to have a change you know me can't stay the same for too long...lol!
Love ya!

Wanda said...

Yes, I've never seen you in a syle or color I didn't think looked great!!

I'm trying to let mine grow out, but the last thing I want is an old Grandma with long grey hair look ~~~ Short took me 5 min. Long is taking me 45 --hot rollers and all!! Yuck I'll probably go get it cut tomorrow.

My middle daughter Julie, reminds me of you as she has been changing her hair color and style since high school and she in her forties.
Hair is a lot of fun and as you said...it does grow back.

Andrea said...

HOLY! COW!

Girl, you are smokin' hot!!

Carl & Kathy Heppner said...

Your hair looks fabulous! I'm getting the hair dresser itch too. Hey, it's only hair!

it's me, Val said...

Oh it's so pretty!!!! I'm getting mine colored (or something) in a week. I'm not sure what I want yet . . . . ?? At first I thought to cut it off, but Ive decided against it. I'm not very original or creative when it comes to my hair!

lil ole' me..... said...

I love the new 'do.
Wish I changed my hair as much as you do!