Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have reason to smile once again(not that I didn't before..anyway)

As I was wandering or I guess surfing around eBay I came across the cutest line of dresses for little girls, they had buy it now prices and make an offer buttons so I did just that and made an offer on two dresses for Keziah one for this summer and one for next Easter/summer(too cute to pass up)-Great price I might add- They have a small built in crinoline. They had SO many to choose from and I wanted a bunch but had to narrow it down( for now..lol) Here is the web link for her site. Stephanie's Boutique
Here they are. The black/white and pink one is for this summer(6x), the pink a
nd multi polka dot one for next summer(8). What 6 1/2 year old wouldn't love these, they have dresses for all ages from 12months to size14 girls...love it! again great prices!


This dress was another temptation but I had to stop somewhere, now I know where to find a cute dress when Kez needs one OR maybe I can buy them as gifts.mmmmm, the wheels are turning!!!...

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for spreading the word! Those are GORGEOUS...I'm going to go check it out right now! My girls would adore those dresses!!

elin said...

So CUTE!!

svea said...

wow those are amazing i want them all myself! i will have to control myself when i check outthe others. your little peach will look so great in those.

Erin said...

Oooh, I really, really want those (for me, lol) and so would my girls. I love pretty dresses : )

Nadine said...

Very, super cute.

it's me, Val said...

How beautiful -- love them!!

Carl & Kathy Heppner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carl & Kathy Heppner said...

Oops. I made a mistake on my comment, so here's the real one!

I love the dresses. I saw one just like the hot pink one and thought, Man, My Kezi would look so great in that dress. But I didn't buy it. Now I'm thinking I'll have to do a little ebay shopping! Thanks for the link and pictures.

lil ole' me..... said...

Oooh, so cute!!!