Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am so excited, I am so excited....did I tell you I am excited??

Well today me and my hubby worked side by side all day to get a very important project done the point of use...what might you ask is it?? Well it is my very own scrap booking room, a rather large space(12 feet by 14 feet) where I envision spending many hours scrapbooking, wrapping Christmas gifts, crafting and who knows maybe I can put a couch in there for reading. It is in the back corner of my basement and out of the way of everything, just what I like, Conrad put in lots of lights and a tonne of counter space and I painted the whole lot. I will move in without a ceiling in place and a scrap piece of rug on the floor because I cannot wait any longer....like a kid at a candy store!!
This coming week is spring break for my kids and they are going to Granna and Papa's place from Monday to Friday as is the tradition(which they anticipate with such excitement) and well I will be holed up in my little corner of the earth trying to be creative. I haven't scrap booked in SO long it is like I miss a dear friend that has been calling me back!! So if you don't hear from me much next week I am 'busy'!! Conrad is even rigging up the satellite to hook up to my 19" TV so I won't miss my Regis in the mornings...gotta love that man(yes my man and well Regis too)!!
Have a great weekend all!!
I'll post pictures soon when my stuff is scattered everywhere and looks a bit more 'lived' in...heehee
L

10 comments:

Tara said...

Have fun enjoying your new scarpbooking space, and your week free of your kids!

Carl & Kathy Heppner said...

I'm so happy for you. My dream, my own space where I don't have to clean up lest little hands get into my stuff....soon, it'll come soon. Enjoy your week!

Elin said...

Can't wait to see the pictures... :)

Roo said...

sounds so perfect. i am in envy. ;) love the picie at the top of you and your daddio.

Andrea said...

sigh...your own personal space. you're living the dream!!

Erin said...

That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to help you with the "lived-in" look : )

Louise said...

Tara- thanks I will ;)
Kathy- I know I am so thrilled that I don't need to pack everything up during my work to make room for supper...lol
Elin- I'll post pics soon!
R00- thanks I love that pic too!
Andrea-yeah I have been dreaming of this moment for so long..today I get to enjoy it!!
Erin- YES please DO come and help me with making it lived in!!

gloria said...

have a blast! hope you thought to put a mini fridge and coffee maker in there.

Louise said...

Gloria that is TOOO funny because I just told Conrad last night that the next purchase for that room is a mini fridge!! YOu were reading my mind...LOL!!

esther said...

that is great lousie...happy creating :)