Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

Found this on Erin's blog...pretty neat.
Take this test!
You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow. That sounds pretty accurate from what I know of you!

Wanda said...

Miss Sunny Orange ~~ I agree!

Erin said...

that sounds about right, darlin'! Miss you.

Nadine said...

I'm yellow like Erin. I did this from blog.

Rose said...

I'm yellow as well, and I think it was actually pretty accurate. Thanks Louise those things are fun, and of course yours was pretty close only the part about you being a friend magnet was way off.....ya right! Love you and miss you Sister!

Gaby said...

Yup, sounds pretty bang on if you ask me. I am a blue. Mostly accurate, although I could argue the part about thinking things through before reacting.
This was fun, keep 'em coming!

svea said...

that is totally you my long lost MOPS friend! I would love to hang out sometime. You are special and though I have so littl etime to get on my computer i love checking out your blog when i get a chance. LOVE the pics!