Pages

Friday, February 01, 2008

(two of my girlfriends Charmaign and Fish)
Girls Weekend Checklist
-pj's
-sweats
-junk food
- CHOCOLATE -isn't that a category unto its own?? LOL
-camera
-clean undies I guess..heehee
-my blankie
-gift for my prayer sister
AND well that's about it!!!
-oh yeah toothbrush might make everyone around me thankful!!

I am so excited to go on our girls (20 of us)weekend at Wilderness Edge in Pinawa. For the first time this year my sis-in-law Rose is joining us and I am excited to have her with me. This weekend consists of some much needed mom to mom chatting,friend to friend chatting, gut aching laughter, food, coffee, movies and more food. I am sure I'll have some pics to post!!
I hope you all have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, FUN!! I'm going on a girl's weekend in three weeks, and I can hardly wait!!!

Ruth said...

those beauties.

cynthia said...

Louise, you take absolutely AMAZING pictures. Mine never, ever look like that! See you at church.

gloria said...

I heard about that weekend. You ladies will have so much fun.

Nadine said...

Chocolate is a category all it's own in my book. I hope you have a great time.

Carl & Kathy Heppner said...

I hope you had a great weekend. I think every woman needs to have these retreats to be built up and refreshed to tackle the day to day chaos of life.

Leesh said...

the weekend was so awesome. gotta be one of the most fun so far.

we are truly blessed to have such amazing women in our lives.

love you weezer!!

ValleyGirl said...

Hope you had a great weekend!!

Pop on over to my blog to put your name in for my very first giveaway!!