Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

High School Musical on Ice.....
What a great night, I took Keziah, Avery and Eilish for a night out to see this event. It was great they had awesome skaters and it was really well done, the first half was High School Musical and the second half was High School Musical 2. The girls were all singing along actually belting out the words to their favorite songs. I loved seeing the excitement and anticipation on their faces...it was worth every penny.


As I sat there I thought back to when I was a kid and if only Jem and the Holograms(anyone out there love them as much as I did) had made an ice tour or even a concert tour I am sure I would have convinced my mom to take me so I could sing along to every song(there's magic in the mountains tonight up above the crescent moon is gleaming bright can't recall ever feeling so right, love is here.....(why exactly do I remember this again?) and have my heart swell....okay Louise not about you here...



Anyway the night was great there was a part in there where Troy(the main guy) is getting a makeover and he bares his chest... to this all the little girls gasped and all the moms in the audience were cheering .......ah yes the real reason all the mommies came...too funny..Kezy leans over to me and says 'that wasn't in the movie'...oh just gotta love the little girls and remembering every detail. She was disappointed when there were 'new' songs they made just for the ice show because she didn't know the words. Anyway great night and loved spending it with my girl and of course Aves and Eilish!


Here is my girlie belting out the words to her favorite song...ah one brief moment in my lifetime of memories I want to keep, my little girl sitting beside me so happy without a care in the world enjoying life to the fullest.....really does it get any better than that??










4 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

I love the colours in your collage shots!! Looks like a great time! I'm glad you felt up to it, even after a bout of the stomach flu. I'm sure Kez will remember this for a long, long time as one of the greatest evenings with her mom!

Tara said...

Love the pictures, the girls look like they had a great time! I totally remember Jem and the Holograms, my younger sister was a hugh fan, I must really being showing my age! Yikes!

Carl & Kathy Heppner said...

It looks like you all had such a great time. I did that two weeks ago with my Kezia and her and I had such a fun time. It's good for Mother's and daughters to do special things like that together.

it's me, Val said...

Wow, how neat. There really are great moments every step of their quickly growing lives. I look forward to moments like this with my kiddos :) Great pictures!!!