Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Found this over at Wanda's Blog........here I go.
"SCATTERGORIES" ...It's harder than it looks! Copy and paste into your blog and try it!
**Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following --they have to be real places, names, things ...nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.


What is your name...........................Louise
4 Letter word....................................Love
Vehicle................................................Lexus
City.....................................................London
Boy Name...........................................Leon
Girl Name...........................................Lucy
Alcoholic Drink...................................Long Island Iced Tea
Occupation..........................................Librarian
Something you wear..........................Long Johns
Celebrity..............................................Lucy Liu
Food......................................................Lasagna
Something found in a bathroom........Laundry
Reason for being late...........................Laziness
Cartoon Character..............................Luann
Something you shout..........................Leggo My eggo
Animal...................................................Lion
Body part..............................................Legs
Word to describe you...........................Luscious

That was fun....hope you enjoyed!!

6 comments:

Roo said...

:) hi luscious louise -- loved your little game.

Wanda said...

Hey...Luscious ....I played the game on my blog today too!! It was fun. Love all your "L's"!!

gloria said...

lol @ luscious louise. very cute!

Andrea said...

It is harder than it looks, isn't it? I did this awhile back. I loved your answers...especially luscious!!

Tara said...

It is really harder than it looks, I did it over on my blog and it was tough!

it's me, Val said...

This would be really really hard for me. "V"?!?! I think I'll skip this one although I loved reading yours!