Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Annual Christmas Party 2007

This is the party I anticipate each year. This year we decided to order in Chinese Food so no one had to cook and we had a buffet of desserts and treats and it was a blast!! Every year us girls pick a ticket name and we have that person throughout the year and buy them a birthday gift, pray for them and do little things for them throughout the year and then at Christmas we get a gift for that person as well. We had a fabulous evening of talking, laughing till ou
r bellies hurt and chatting some more. I am so blessed by these friendships and I am thankful for each of these beautiful ladies. The hubbies were all present as well and a good time was had by all.


Here is our annual photo..not the greatest shot but hopefully someone else has a better one since oh about 5 husbands were all taking the picture, it was a mini paparazzi...lol!







Kyle me and Alecia...having a good laugh trying to be all posed.....ah yeah didn't work out too hot...they wanted the whitey in the middle to balance them out...lol.

Me and Leesh


What a great evening. I look forward to the coming year.....and OH yeah this is what I got from my prayer sister...


LOVE IT!!! THANKS MICHELLE!!!

(Music and Lyrics DVD, Caramel Baileys.mmm, Tim Pay coffee pass...oh yeah, and vanilla scented candles ...my fave!!)

Thank you to all of you gals in the picture above, I am so blessed by each of you and I so enjoy sharing and being a part of your lives, thanks for your voice of wisdom and reason in my life in times when it is most needed. Your support and love does not go unnoticed!! LOVE YOU BIG HUGE MUCH!!!






Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like a fun group of friends!!

Gloria said...

uhhhh... I don't see my face in that picture. How do we fix that? (hands on hips, blinking rapidly)

Ruth said...

you guys are all so beautiful! merry christmas louise!

Louise said...

Andrea-yeah they are a blast, always good times!

Gloria- you are so funny, I could totally picture you!! LOL

Ruth-thanks dear ;)

lil ole' me..... said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! :)

it's a gong show... said...

you are SO blessed to have a group of friends like that. looks like you guys had a blast!

Leesh said...

you rock!! I love you so much. you make me smile always.

Louise said...

Lil ole me- yeah we had a rockin good time!!
Brandy- yeah I am so very thankful for them all, it is a blessing to have such a great support network!!
Leesh- love you too doll!!