Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007








A tradition...




Every year for the kid's birthdays they get to have a day off of school and do whatever they want, Kezy decided she wanted to go for lunch and shopping and a manicure. Well the lunch and shopping happened but the manicure didn't (note to self, book ahead of time). We had fun chatting over lunch and buying her new boots, she is so fun. After that we headed home and the time was only 1:30pm so she says 'mommy would you be sad if I wanted to go to school?' I said ' nope its your birthday that means you decide and if that is what you really want I'll drop you off.' Sure enough that is what she really wanted so I dropped her off and she was so excited to go, either she LOVES school or mommy isn't that exciting to hang out with, I hope its the first one!!(she just told me she LOVES school and LOVES mommy...phew...lol) She also wanted to be a big girl and walk home from school so she did and the last pics are her home from school!!


I had fun with my baby...Happy Birthday Toots!! Love you big huge much!!






13 comments:

Tara said...

Happy birthday Keziah, what a fun birthday with Mom. I love all the pictures below, what beautiful girl!

Andrea said...

What a fun tradition! (what happens if their birthday falls on a weekend??)

love...love...LOVE her outfit!!

Alison said...

Sounds like you girls had fun!! You are such a great Mom Louise!!

lil ole' me..... said...

What an adorable little girl!
You are a totally cool mom- lunch and shopping and attempted mani's....
I'm gonna have to steal that birthday tradition for when I have children.... :)

Happy Birthday to her!

Rose said...

You brought tears to my eyes, the bond you have is beautiful. You are such an awesome Mommy Louise and your kids are so blessed to have you. I know the memories you make will last a lifetime you go Girl!

Ruth said...

what a SWEETHEART! she is sooooo awesome. :) did you look like she did when you were that age? cuz i am thinkin' mama and daughter are looking an awful lot alike.

those eyes....!

Louise said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments, its always nice to get encouragment and love from other people because gosh we definitely don't feel like good mommies most of the time right ladies?? Thanks again!
And Ruth, she is WAY cuter than I was growing up but that is my opinion my mom may think differently and maybe its because shes got great taste in clothing that helps...lol!

Wanda said...

What a great tradition! I love making custom made family traditions. What fun!! She's adorable like mom.

esther said...

tee, hee...what a doll!!!
what a great tradition...i may have to copy that :)

Mills' Memoirs said...

Hey Louise! I finally found your blog! I always klicked on your name when you'd leave a comment, but for some reason it didn't take me here....but I'm happy to find you! Your daughter is a total doll...what a great idea! It's so fun to hear about everyone else's great traditions so I can get ideas for what to do with my kids. You're the coolest!

Nadine said...

I love the tradition. Looks like she had a great day.

it's a gong show... said...

you daughter is just WAY too cool! she's got such style, awesome!

svea said...

i want to eat her and put her on the front of a magazine! wow, she and youare too beautiful. HOw fun to have a daughter date, I can't wait till Eiley is old enough to pick out boots taht cute =) hugs to you- svea