Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

SO I was thinking....
My posts have all been a bit emotional lately so I thought I'd do something random and see WHO exactly is out there and WHO reads this bloggy thing that is bits and pieces of my life SOOOOOOO if you read this PLEASE comment!!

Here is how you do that, click below this post on the THOUGHTS FOR LOUISE section type your message and click on send it anonymous...if you do this put your name below your comment so i know who you are OR if you really want to be anonymous then be anonymous. Just thought this would be neat since it says lots of people read it and ohhh only about 8 people comment!!
So if you are out there I'd love to hear from you!!
Thanks for reading and have a great day!!!

19 comments:

it's me, Val said...

me is here :c)

Andrea said...

ooh...i'm a BIG fan!! (but you already knew that!)

:)

Elin said...

So, I check your blog at least once a day, but I only comment once in a while, but here I am :-)

Tara said...

I check your blog all the time, love reading it!

Gloria said...

present

Ruth said...

:) i tried inventing a "NATIONAL COMMENT" day once. in an effort to get people to comment on my blog. :)

shalom to you....

Erin said...

Hi, my name is Erin and I read your blog! Oh, you knew that? Okay, well here I am.

Anonymous said...

I read once in a while an don't usually comment.

Corinne

Gloria said...

wish I knew who Corinne is.

Alison said...

I check it daily....sometimes comment.

Anne said...

i'm a reader!!

Wanda said...

Hey Louise, I'm a daily reader and commentor! You are one of my delightful young moms, that this old Gramma loves to read about. You remind me of the days with my own children!!! Love and Hugs, and don't you ever stop blogging!!!

lil ole' me..... said...

I usually stop by once a week or so, I try to comment on at least one post. :)

it's a gong show... said...

i'm here all the time :)

ValleyGirl said...

I'm a daily.

Rose said...

I'm a daily and sometimes more than that if you haven't left comments. I love to be informed of your going ons and see how your day is going, Love you girl, I couldn't ask for a more loving sister-in-law, other than my other 2 favorites of course. I'm truly blessed to have such a wonderful family...

Wanda said...

Hey, sometimes I come back more than once in a day.....love ya!

svea said...

love your blog and think you are fabulous!!!!

Louise said...

Hey Everyone
Thanks for your kind and encouraging words!!
Thought it was kinda neat to see how many people just read it as opposed to people who read and comment!!
Thanks again!
Have a fabulous day!
Louise