Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2007


Look who is sitting in my living room safe and sound!!!

Conrad was able to get an early flight out this morning and arrived at church this morning to surprise the kids after Sunday school, we then had lunch with friends and as Conrad was relating his ordeal and his voice quivered I had a hard time keeping it together. In the face of adversity it seems I am almost cold and get into command mode and get things done but as he was physically there sharing with us all it was hard to see him vulnerable and full of emotion. I am SO thankful he is back healthy and safe. The story is truly amazing. a miracle story something out of a book. There was divine leading and protection and I am so happy that I serve an awesome God who cares!!


I'll keep my man close as long as I can!!

9 comments:

Nadine said...

I join you in your celebration that God got your husband home safe. It's amazing that you and your girls prayed for him.

Rose said...

Amen, you are so blessed and I don't blame you for wanting him close and safe and sound. It gives me shivers just thinking about it and I agree it is so awesome to have a God who cares and is almighty. Love you Guys!

esther said...

thank you Lord for taking Conrads hand!!!

AMEN

ValleyGirl said...

What a wonderful surprise that must have been for your kids! God's power and protection are truly amazing.

Tara said...

So glad that your hubbie is safe and sound at home!

Gloria said...

Gosh Louise, I am so glad that he came home to you guys.

Andrea said...

Hearing the emotion in your hubby's voice must just make it all that much more real what happened to him.

Like when Les came home from his freaky camping experience with the tornado (or whatever the heck it was), he had just been so afraid that he was going to die. It made me terrified for what he had been through, even though the first time I heard anything about it, he was safe and sound in our living room.

PRAISE THE LORD for His protection over your hubby!!

lil ole' me..... said...

Yeah, he's home! I bet you don't want to let him out of your sight!
Thank goodness God never did!!! :)

Enjoy your time together!!!!

it's a gong show... said...

I am so happy that he made it home safe and sound. God bless.