Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

LIFE , MARRIAGE , LOVE and FAMILY
What a privilege it is to walk this earth everyday no matter what the circumstance or whatever is pushing on us. Each day is such a gift it is an opportunity to say ' look Lord I am yours, use me, mold me and shape me into more of what YOU want me to be'. When 'the flesh' cries out to be heard and to hurt it is sometimes tough to stop and say NO, Holy Spirit take what I have right now and help me to move past it.
I love my life, the things I am able to do like still being a stay at home mom when all the kids are in school, I consider myself so blessed and I am thankful for that everyday. I believe in PURPOSE I believe in us all being here for a reason whatever you may call it ,fate, 'the secret', God's divine plan, we are all called to be something for someone, whether it is a smile to someone who might need it, a hug to a hurting friend, a prayer sent out for someone.... we are all called. Why am I writing about this I don't exactly know but I what I do know is that we are ALL loved no matter what circumstance we are facing and the one who loves us the most is just waiting to pour that love out and for us to receive it!!


I want to say thank you to all my friends who have been SO encouraging to me during my nervous moments ,those who have offered a hug and a smile and for those who have prayed!! THANK YOU, you are loved and even though I may not always share that openly I am thankful for all of you and all the unique things you bring to my life!!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

YOU ARE LOVED, DEAR!!! AND I'M ONE OF THE MANY....

Andrea said...

you're just so darned sweet and lovable, Louise!

lil ole' me..... said...

Louise,
I'm so thankful that I read this post today. I am just having a hard week and dealing with many negative emotions. Your post has reminded me that God has a plan and it is perfect.
Thanks for this post! :)

Mills' Memoirs said...

Louise, as I commented earlier, I just found your blog, and already you have blessed me so much! You totally encouraged me! Thanks!

Nadine said...

God is good and He loves us. Our being willing to be used is so important. I totally agree. Great post.