Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Here's a meme that I thought looked fun and I was bored, so I did it. I think I found it over at ERIN's BLOG

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) LAURA MONTANA..oh yeah look out here I come...LOL!

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP....a tad of a tongue twister doesn't sound too gangsta!!

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) LHOE.mmmm something about a HOE??? LOL

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) BLUEDOG

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) SHARON STEINBACH coming to Young and the Restless....mmm maybe Victor's new wife...LOL

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) HOE-LO

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) THE RED CHOCOLATE MILK...a doesn't sound too intimidating!!

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) ABRAHAM FRANZ....ahhh yeah.

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) THE HOTCOUTURE PEANUTBUTTER CUP......ah yeah funny

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) no middle names mother's maiden name with my middle name....SCHROEDER SHARON

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) LOEWEN LONDON

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) CHRISTMAS GERBERA......LOL look out Bond here I come!!!

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) STRAWBERRIE TANKY

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) BACON APPLE

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) THE SCRAPBOOKING SNOW TOUR

5 comments:

it's a gong show... said...

Love the soap opera name...Sharon Steinbach...LOL

Erin said...

Okay, "LHOE", so freakin' funny!!! (and Hoe-lo). Yeah that was a gooder!

Nadine said...

I liked your stripper name. Great job. I love the photo of the week.

Tara said...

Yours are pretty funny, I did it as well!

lil ole' me..... said...

Your Star Wars and Anchor woman name are my favorite!!!
So funny! :)