Pages

Friday, September 07, 2007


Getting used to this....

So today I've gone shopping for most of the day by my lonesome..

groceries - check

new jeans - check

more dog food( i guess they do eat...getting used to all this) - check

Tims coffee- check

Booster Juice for lunch - check

4 birthday gifts - check


I could freely run in and out of stores and spend as much time as I wanted and I still got home in time to clean all my bathrooms and my kitchen. SWEET!!


Love it, this whole kids in school fulltime business is something I may not have trouble getting used to!!


I am making a list of ALL the things I want to get accomplished in my house and who knows by next summer I may be done...LOL!


Have a great weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Even though it was a little tough to see our first kid off to school this week, I have to admit I'm a little jealous!!! I can't remember the last time I shopped aimlessly, not hauling kids around or hurrying so I don't impose on my aunt (who refuses to accept payment) or having to pay for another hour of babysitting!

Erin said...

Wow, I'm a little bit envious of the freedom you have now...but I still have all my dues to pay in the years of parenting before I'm there. You have paid them already. So congratulations to you on the journey you've completed with small children and have a happy journey in the school years!

Gloria said...

Welcome to the club Louise!

Andrea said...

enjoy!

sounds AWESOME!!!

it's me, Val said...

I have heard of Tim's coffee but have never had it. Should Erin be bringing me some when she comes??