Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007




(took theses at the concert, security lady told me I could take pics as long as I didn't use the flash...to ease the guilty conscience Erin...heehee)
JOSH GROBAN.....
Wow what an amazing concert....what a gift..an amazing gift!!! I felt so incredibly blessed to have seen him live in concert. He has such a powerful voice, that gave me goosebumps over and over...although I didn't join the granny's in flinging panties( okay not quite but there were quite a few gray haired "older" ladies wanting just a 'touch' from Josh..too funny) I sure felt warm and fuzzy with all his powerful songs. He sang my current fave( it always changes ) but when I find one I play it over and over and over and he sang it so I was happy!! (pause player to enjoy)


I will definitely see him again if he makes his way back...it was worth every penny.
To read a more detailed version of events read Erin's blog!!!

10 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

He is talented, no doubt about it. Sounds like an incredible evening.

Erin said...

I can't see the pictures!!!! Argh! There was this big old nasty looking security guard hanging around right beside our row (in front of the sound booth) and I felt way to paranoid to take too many pictures. Oh, well. It lives on in my memory...sigh.

Erin said...

Very nice pictures. Looks like you had good seats.

Ruth said...

:)
well, i didn't go to the concert BUT
I DID PASS HIS IMPRESSIVE though intimadating entrouage as they meandered their way into the city!

THERE WERE 12 SEMI TRUCKS. one tour stagecoach bus with dark tinted windows.

yeeeeee -- now i understand why the tickets were so pricey! can you imagine footing the bill for 2 semis across north america!

that josh.

Tara said...

It means so much more when you can see someone you enjoy listening to so much, in concert!

Wanda said...

I know you must of had a lovely time. Seeing something live is so much better.
Missed you while you were gone...glad you're back!

Nadine said...

Nice shots. I'm glad you had a good time.

candypb said...

I love the video... If you look at it again, look for the boy who tooks like Diego. Really... he looks just like him.
I'm glad you had such a great time.

eLĂ­ said...

oh my gosh!! i ADORE him... glad you had a wonderful time!

Andrea said...

Sounds like a great night!

Welcome back, by the way -- I missed you!!