Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2007


One more.......

Had to share this one last photo, a picture of me and my babe. I had a great time travelling with him, we got along really well and he kept me sane in times when the kidlets were driving us insane. We laughed and had a lot of fun. He was SO happy to be back "home" in the mountains, he has always felt most comfortable there, it has always been a hobby of his all things outdoors, climbing, hiking and camping. He was just so happy and content to be there sharing this with his family. I am blessed to have such an incredible man, one who is so understanding of my crazy moods, grumpiness and silly sense of humour! I love him so!

He will be going back in less than a month to climb Mount Temple...I am praying already!!

So here is it is...the pic!!

9 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

What a beautiful pic of you guys! The background looks almost unreal, it's so perfect.

Wanda said...

So glad you are back, but missed you. You and your babe are a wonderful couple...beautiful faces with a great background.

Erin said...

What gorgeous pictures...ALL of them! Just love the scenery, there's nothing like mountains and blue lakes. I'd love to take my family there one day.

sognatrice said...

Love all the photos! Looks like so much fun :)

I'm running a contest over at my place if you haven't seen it....

Tara said...

All of your pictures look amazing, and everyone looks like they had a great time! I love going on road trips, so much more to see and do. In fact we are going to Edmonton at the end of the month, and you are right about the dvd's! Welcome home again!

LiLi said...

Love your pictures Lousie....they are amazing...but then I don't expect any less from you. Confirms to me that when you live there you take the beauty for granted until you are away...back to the flat lands...LOL!!

Rose said...

Awesome pictures as usual but what a beautiful family, I wonder who's they are, those blue eyes do give it away. They compete with the blue water... amazing just beautiful oh what an awesome Creator we have. I have to say our trip there still gives me chills thinking of the beauty and we didn't go on the Ice Fields. So glad you are home and safe! Love ya! Sister.

it's me, Val said...

I love this picture. Quite beautiful, both of you, and then the scenery. Love it.

lil ole' me..... said...

This picture is beautiful. You could not ask for a more breathtaking background. Awesome!