Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

NEW CRAZY HAIR.....
Anyone who knows me knows my hair changes ALL the time I get bored and I like to change things up...well this is my new do a tad different but FUN....Goodbye blonde hello brunette and a blueish purple...definitely something to get used to and I chopped it off which feels great but I am sure that by the next time I go in for a haircut I'll be saying ' I want to grow it out....' I'll be the wild granny with purple hair but it will be on purpose...LOL..my kids just nod now they give their opinion and then they just nod...the votes are in Ezra doesn't like it, Keziah LOVE S the purple and Noah says I love you mommy just the way you are...forever the gentleman!!

Hope everyone is well!
Enjoy the last couple days before the kids go back to school!!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

it's me, Val said...

Oooo I love it! So cool!!! I have noticed all your styles and colors and they all look so great!! Isn't hair color fun? I sometimes go bold, but never that bold. Sometimes I wish I had it in me to!! :):) Cute cute cute!!

Ruth said...

TOTALLY LOVE IT! it matches your beautiful eyes!!!

really. you look so so good.

Andrea said...

I wish I was as brave as you. You look spectacular!!

Gloria said...

that is some pretty cool hair lady!

think that would work on curls?

Tara said...

Your hair looks awesome! You have such gorgeous eyes and smile! I just told Jordan to look at "Noah's Mom's" hair and she said: COOL! They were in the same class last year!

Louise said...

Val- thanks I love crazy and wild my philosophy is ...its only hair...LOL I wonder what my kids will look like!!
Ruth- aww thanks you are such a sweetheart!
Andrea- Thanks..just do it!!
Gloria- Thanks...you should try it!!SERIOUSLY!!
Tara- Thanks..thats is great I am glad that they are all in the same class meaning Noah, Eilish and Jordan!

Erin said...

Oh, my goodness!! That looks so cool! Great new look.

Nadine said...

You're my hero. I love the hair. You look GREAT!!! I love the purple.

The doggie is so cute.

svea said...

you look amazing! ilove the purple! you are one hot mama!

it's a gong show... said...

Oh I can relate to this! I got my hair cut on Thursday kinda funky and short and wispy and the first thing Sarah said was, "WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR??" and very quietly in the back seat of the van I hear her say, "that looks sooo stupid!" And of course little Abbey said "I love it mom!" oh well, can't please everyone.

Wanda said...

Very, Very COOL!! I really like the way it looks on you...Nice!!

lil ole' me..... said...

You're my new hair hero too! I am always so nervous to try something different! Maybe I will just have to live vicariously through you....
Looks great!