Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Moment of Insanity led to this.....
My kids have wanted a dog for a long time now and we've kept on saying no until this week where I told them 'if you can convince dad then we'll get one' well I guess they convinced dad....and here I am with a baby in the house. He is a sweet almost 5month puppy named REX (Shitzu Pekingese cross) super friendly and cuddly and very calm tempered SO far. So yeah I have never been one for dogs around especially indoor dogs so this is a BIG deal for me and I am hoping that I get used to it I am a little wary about the training aspect but reading up on it and gathering info from friends so if anyone has any thoughts..bring it on!
Have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow -- what a huge step! We want to get a puppy for the girls in the sort-of near future...but I've always been an OUTSIDE dog lover!

Hope it all goes well...and he is super cute!

(by the way -- it was about time you posted again!) :)

Alison said...

LOL!! I can't believe my own eyes!
The things we do for our kids. I too had a moment of weakness last spring. Needless to say, 9 months later(and I think that is a good effort) Baxter was on his way to a new home. I did love him.....but mostly wanted to kill him. Maybe you'll have better luck than me:) I'll have to bring my kids down to play with him. He sure is cute!

Erin said...

What a cutie. You are very brave! We'll be waiting until we live in the country to get a dog (so it can be outside).

it's me, Val said...

He is so cute!!!!

Hey, Louise, I nominated ya for somethin'!

Gloria said...

he sure is a doll baby. when you are sick of the "bombs" in the house, bring him over.

Wanda said...

Oh Louise, you are going to love that baby doll. We have our Molly who is Shih Tzu...they are so lovable and adorable...Yeah!!