Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

The day has arrived.....


My dear sweet Kez has been waiting for this day for a LONG time now...tonight High School Musical 2 is on TV on the family channel and we are having a party!! Kez has been so in love with the first musical and has a little crush on Zac Effron well I would too if I was six...heehee... she LOVES musicals...oh dear what have a I started...LOL!! So anyway we are anticipating this big TV event....just thought I'd spread the excitement!! (Kez adds as I am writing this, thanks for putting it on your blog!!..too funny)

7 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Somebody else and their kids here in bloggityville have been anticipating the same show forever, but I can't remember who. And me? I've never even heard of it before! Does that make me an uncivilized hick-chick or what?!

Tara said...

So funny, Jordan just came to me and said that there is only 1 hour until "the movie" starts!

Andrea said...

I have no idea what this movie/musical is either. But it sounds like you'll have a fun party. Don't forget the popcorn and pepsi!!! Ooh...or even pizza. Mmmm...now I'm getting hungry!!

Nadine said...

I hope that you all had a great time and enjoyed it. How cute that Kez thanked you for putting it on your blog.

Wanda said...

You are such a special mom, and have lovely kids...Hope they all enjoy the show.

ValleyGirl said...

Ahhh, it was Susanne at Truly Captivating. Hope you enjoyed the show!!

Ruth said...

hey louise...for some reason my computer is having "commenting issues". :) i thought i would try again and see if it works this time....

wanted to tell you i LOVE your blog banner. beauty-full.