Pages

Friday, July 27, 2007


While the kids are away Mommy and Daddy play......
Golf that is...heehee!! I finally had the chance to go out golfing with my honey its gotta be the first time in about 3 years...we had a great time. I started out really well and parred the very first hole and Conrad boggied..heehee....but I guess it was really beginners luck because after that I seemed to double whatever par was...oh well not bad for not having been out there for so long(made for some good chuckles). This is something I can see us doing a lot in the future, its great bonding time and learning time, we had to wait a lot because it was so full so we spent the time chatting and smooching...yup smooching oh the joys of not so young love....lol!! Well it was a slice...oh bad humour Louise..I must be delirious from all that sun...man it was very toasty out there!! Well gotta love summer. Thanks babe for putting up with me on the course...you are a pro!! Love you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nadine said...

It's always nice to have alone time with your honey. You both are a cute couple - no wonder the kids are so adorable.

it's me, Val said...

What a great picture! And I agree with nadine. :)