Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007



Tinkertown with Oma and Opa
Today after church we headed to Tinkertown and the kids went on rides for 3 hours!! It was HOT and humid but we had a blast!! My kids are SO blessed to be growing up with 2 full sets of Grandparents who LOVE to spend time with them and are also young enough to enjoy them. My mom went on all the rides with the kids and she loved it. I am a bit jealous of my kids for that reason, I never grew up with grandparents around so I don't know what it is really like to spend time having sleep overs and having fun with my grandparents....I don't think they know how truly lucky they are. Someday I know they will treasure ALL the memories they have of their grandparents!!
Thanks Oma and Opa for a great time!!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gloria said...

And no toast in site eh! LOL

Erin said...

Looks like lots of fun!

candypb said...

Sorry I couldn't be there. I was so tired from the weekend and I was working yesturday. I hope you guy's have a greattime on your trip...
Love ya

Nadine said...

Looks like lots of fun with the grandparents. Cool looking car.

Andrea said...

Hey, we're taking the girls to Tinkertown tomorrow!!

I agree about grandparents -- they are a priceless gift for the kids to treasure forever!!

ValleyGirl said...

Sounds like you had an awesome week 'off' and a wonderful family-filled reunion.