Pages

Sunday, July 01, 2007


The Blessing of Family.....
Every year we spend July Long camping on my brother's yard in the country...we have such a blast and laugh till our stomachs hurt, eating till we can't eat no more and play and relax till the sun goes down. I am so blessed to have a family that is so much fun to be around. We kept the kids entertained and when the kids went to bed the adults chilled around the fire. Minus the mosquitos there are no complaints from me!! LOVED it! What a fabulous way to start the summer!
Thanks to Candy(check out her blog) and Sheldon for hosting this annual event....LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds (and looks) like a great time. Isn't it awesome to enjoy being with family?? What a fun tradition!!

ValleyGirl said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend! Makes me look even more forward to Greg's family camping weekend at the end of the month. Haha, see you there, Andrea!

it's a gong show... said...

I love your hat! Where'd you get it?

Looks like you had an awesome weekend!

Wanda said...

What a cool weekend. Love all the pixs. So many sweet, happy and loving faces. Yes!! The Blessings of Family...

Nice song too.

Nadine said...

Sounds like lots of fun for you and your family - that's great. I love the pictures - too cool the way you do that. Do you have a special program on your computer?

Louise said...

Hey Nadine
I use a free program that I downloaded from the net you can find it at www.picasa.com it makes it EASY to put pictures directly on your blog and also make those collages!!
Hope that helps!
Louise

Erin said...

It looks like you had an awesome weekend! Love all the pictures. Have a great week!

it's me, Val said...

Louise, what a great collage of pictures! I love it! You made some great memories there. Looks like all the kids had a great time -- the youngin's and the "big" kids :)