Pages

Saturday, June 02, 2007


What is the common thread in all these pictures.....
that is someone who is a great friend, mother, wife, sister,daughter.... Happy 30th birthday Leesh, you are such a blessing to so many people. I love your sense of humour, your laughter, your way with words and the way you tell it like it is. I cherish our talks and the time we've spent just hangin....Never forget how much you are loved. Wishing you all the best life has to offer!....Love you!
Girls night was awesome.......lets do it again soon!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow -- a girl's night with TEN chicks. Looks like a blast...I'm jealous!!

Erin said...

That was so fun. Great pictures. Lots of beautiful women...we're HOT!

Tara said...

Love how you did your pictures, looks like you had a great time!

Nabeel said...

I see, great smiles, happiness, and a fun time in all these pictures .. that's the thread I see :)

Nabeel said...

ohh and beautiful women :) that's the strongest thread ..

Ruth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEESH! friendship is such a gift, heh? and Gods given you sooooo many!

Leesh said...

Wow, do I have one sexy group of friends. You all look so beautiful. Thank you all for the girls night out. You made my 30th super special. I love you all.

P.S. Weezer, I love the way all these pics are displayed.

cheeky said...

What a pretty group of woman. I bet you enjoyed each other.