Pages

Saturday, June 02, 2007

TODAY GOD ANSWERED A PRAYER....
Another ordinary day for me going to the big city to buy groceries to last us the next two weeks. I was walking down a the baby clothing aisle (which I never do) in Superstore when I looked up and made eye contact with someone familiar when I realized it was my absolute BEST friend from high school and lived together after highschool!!! We ran to each other with big smiles and smothered each other in hugs....This is the person that I shared everything with, she was the first one who knew I was pregnant with Noah, she was a bridesmaid in my wedding and we have shared so many memories, laughter and tears. Somewhere along the way we lost touch, I named Keziah after her and put the name Chantal as her middle name....I loved this girl so much and was so sad when we lost touch. Through the years I tried calling her parents, they moved...I looked for her online at least one a month, tried to find her at the place she used to work and when all this failed I left it to God. I said 'Lord I just want to know that she is okay and I want her to know I still care deeply about her'....today that prayer got answered. She is married, she has kids and a great husband and I was SO blessed to see her alive and well. We exchanged numbers and we've already been texting each other and we are going to meet for coffee!!
Thank you Lord!! YOU ROCK!!!

7 comments:

Erin said...

That is so amazing! It brought tears to my eyes. What a blessing. God is so good to us!

Tara said...

That is awesome! Sometimes when we least expect it, goods things happen.

Andrea said...

So cool. Plain and simple.

Nadine said...

That is so fantastic. God is so very good to answer this prayer. What a blessing.

Rose said...

That's great Louise, I remember how much you loved her and also what a sweet person she was!

lil ole' me..... said...

I'm so happy that you were able to reconnect with your friend!
God is good!!! :)

cheeky said...

He does rock, I agree.