Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007





A Great Date and a walk down memory lane.......




Yesterday was my man's birthday and we got to go out for a date! It was awesome we went to Earls and had a nice dinner and went for a stroll, then we went to Nucci's Gelatti the place where it all started, that is where we went on our very first date 10 years ago. As we were walking along with our gelatti he says 'so now that we have the gelatti out of the way.. you wanna get married and have three kids?'...too cute, who would have ever thought that 10 years ago! Then we went for a drive and went by the place that he lived when we first met....he shared this place with a two other guys it was such a huge place with so much character!!.. a neat place ...great memories there!!




Then we drove by the place where I lived when we met...i lived in that house with 4 other girls, some more great memories there! It is a good thing that our hearts can carry so many moments each one to be pulled out at different times in our lives, moments of complete joy and happiness and other times moments of heartache and pain...after all the houses are only walls and buildings the moments don't stay within those walls but rather within us!! I found myself thinking about the people now living within those walls creating new memories for themselves!!




We reminisced about old times and what a neat thing it was that we met when we did and how 10 years later we are still thrilled to be together. I consider myself SO incredibly blessed that things turned out the way that they did and that I have a fabulous man to share my life with.....I pray for many more great years to come!!


Thanks for taking the walk with me.......have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Where on EARTH (or in Wpg) is that mansion?! That's fabulous! Sounds like a wonderful, romantic, nostalgic date. It's so good to remember how it all began and to be able to look back and enjoy all the forgotten memories.

eLĂ­ said...

"the moments don't stay within those walls but rather within us!!" ... what a great reminder for all my moments of crazy nostalgia!
Thanks for sharing your walk with us! It's a great thing to see such a happy couple! And more importantly, your kids grow up learning how to love! I loved this post!

Gloria said...

.. sounds like a wonderful day..

Andrea said...

What a cool date! You two look very much in love...keep on finding these times to date!!

Erin said...

It sounds like you guys had a great date! I've still never been to Nucci's. I mean to go every summer and never do. THIS year I will.

Wanda said...

Just got home late last night and haven't had a chance to catch up...will read all your previous posts tomorrow!!! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

svea said...

Awww! How fun! You two are too cute. I love reminiscent dates.

Nadine said...

That was so lovely. I think it's great that the two of you had such a womderful time together. I'm a big fan of date nights.

cheeky said...

Great post and much to be thankful for, I agree. I wish you two another 50 years together, at least! :)
I love the homes. I like character and they both have it. I'm a sucker for charm and old homes.
xo