Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spring Blossoms.....

I love this season for so many reasons and one of them is the newness of what looked like a dead tree now blooming with these beautiful white flowers, that will soon bear fruit. How often do we pass by things that appear to be dead not knowing that a few short weeks or months later beautiful flowers will appear and it will bear fruit.



I think that is a promise of what God wants to do in our lives, some areas of our life seem dead and forgotten and God awakens those areas with a promise of beauty and fruit. I pray that I am always open to God's work in my life so that the beauty and fruit will show in its season!!




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

cheeky said...

Beautiful photos.
Let's show fruit, the result of our love and decication to Him.
Thanks for this. I feel really inspired and loved because of these posts. God keeps reminding me, ever so gently.

Nadine said...

Love the pictures of the flowers. I loved how it inspired you. I loved what you share.

Ruth said...

i love how God can take a small little seed and grow a great big ole apple tree that yields many many apples. He's amazing.

He brings fruitfullness for areas of our life that we thought were emptyand useless.

shalom -- TGIF

Erin said...

Those are beautiful thoughts to go with beautiful pictures. Thank you for being the kind of friend that helps me grow!

it's a gong show... said...

Amen Louise! ~I pray that I am always open to God's work in my life...~ That is my prayer too. Let's say that prayer for each other!

Have a great long weekend!

lil ole' me..... said...

Beautiful blossoms! God's creations are so amazing aren't they? I love being able to stop in the midst of the whirlwind of life and appreciate all the beauty surrounding us.
Great pictures!!! :)

svea said...

beautiful pics, beautiful friend!
you are that inside and out!. Can't wait to eat the yummy fruit that starts so delicately.

sognatrice said...

Wonderful observations; I'm constantly amazed that something that looks so dead will be beautiful in just a few short weeks.