Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007


THE Not-SO-Long Ride Home...
After a fantastic church service( where numerous tears were shed and all of the moms were blessed with a book) we were invited for a yummy BBQ lunch to celebrate mothers day, then it was time to head home for a nap and well...only me and Noah made it home without actually falling asleep in the van...I took these pictures while I was driving...yup I am crazy!....I just don't understand how kids can sleep in any position...its just amazing. Conrad was also sleeping in the seat beside me..dang I forgot to take a pic of that...LOL! Noah is reading the Sears Wishbook from this past Christmas.....guess he didn't get everything he wanted.... I am so blessed to be the mommy of these three, you must all be wondering by now if my children own different clothing and the answer is YES but just like my mom had in the olden days these are their " church clothes".....I'll switch it up sometime soon.....LOL!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! I love Kez's lolling head!

Nadine said...

It's amazing your daughter slept with her head like that. My son always slept in the car by the time we went around the corner, he was out. Too precious.

sognatrice said...

A little dangerous perhaps, but what a great photo!

Thanks for commenting at my place today :)

cheeky said...

I don't understand how a child could possibly not have the biggest crick in their neck. I guess at that age we are all like Gumby (remember him?)
Kids and cars. Yeah I am a wee bit disappointed you didn't snap the biggest kid, lol!