Pages

Monday, May 07, 2007


Meme Monday...Count me In!
I was tagged by
Cherrye at My Bella Vita.....so here it goes!!

Four jobs I've had
1. Waitress
2. Driving a golf cart selling chocolate bars and drinks
3. Travel Agent
4. Working in a home for mentally challenged adults

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Two Weeks Notice
2. What a Girl Wants
3. Meet Joe Black
4. Devil Wears Prada

Four places I have lived
1. small town in canada
2. small town 21km west of other small town
3. "big city" in the province where I live
4.

Four television shows I love to watch
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Survivor
3. The Bachelor..yes sick I know....gotta love all the DRAMA
4. Americas Next Top Model....again DRAMA

Four places I have been on vacation
1. Germany
2. France
3. South America
4. Cuba

Four of my favorite dishes
1. manuka with meat sauce made by my mom
2. Conrad's homemade pizza
3. Hunan KungPo -Earls
4. Homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles by my mom

Four websites I visit daily
1. Um my blog and other bloggers
2. My facebook account
3. Yahoo email
4. Local Weather Forecast

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Scrapbooking
2. Having a hot cup of coffee at Starbucks and reading a book
3. on a date night with my babe
4. travelling

3 comments:

Erin said...

Good one! I still have to watch "What a Girl Wants". Maybe that'll have to be our movie night...

Nadine said...

Great answers, I was tagged for this also. I'm not much for meme but I will be giving it a shot. I was tagged 3 times since Thursday...boy do I have lots to do.

cheeky said...

I do like the food section of your même. I would like to try those dishes of your mum's. They sound yummy.