Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I joined Sognatrice over at BleedingEspresso and volunteered to be interviewed, following are the questions she sent me......

(1) Do you have a large group of close friends or just a few? Do you like it this way?
- I have a large group of close friends each with their unique individual personalities, I have a hard time having 'shallow' relationships where all we talk about is the weather...something about small talk that drives me nutts..so yeah lots of close friends and I love it that way!

(2) Your teenage years: best time of your life or sheer torture?
- um I would have to say a bit of both, loved being a teen for the fact that everything is new and exciting and it feels as though there is so much discovery happening at that time and a lot naivete....but on the flip-side emotions/hormones are running wild and that is not fun going on the roller coaster of those emotions never knowing where you may end up

(3) Talking on the phone--love it or hate it? Has this attitude changed over the years?
- HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!! I am HORRIBLE at letting the answering machine pick up and then screening the call, that is why I have call display, my theory is that the phone is there to serve me not the other way around!! I think this attitude has changed over the years although I was not a huge phone talker as a teen I definitely talked more on the phone then than I do now, it is a rare occasion where I will call someone just to chat. I LOVE visiting with people in person but on the phone I couldn't be bothered maybe its because I like to see a persons expressions when they are talking to me and people say A LOT in their body language and you don't have that when you are on the phone!

(4) Do you consider yourself a girly-girl (defined as you wish)?
- I am definitely not a break a nail and cry type girly girl but I like to dress up,go for pedicures and show my girly side. I grew up with three brothers so I was a tomboy, playing with trucks and in the sand box. I have gotten much better at dealing with people who the extreme girly girl to be perfectly honest they drove me insane.

(5) You've just been granted your dream holiday. Where do you go, for how long, and who's coming with you?
-well okay there would be two dream holidays,

a)one would be travelling Europe alone, yup alone just me and myself exploring things on my own time table and just wandering, I think this would be a time of extreme growth because I would have to learn to be completely okay with myself, this would have to happen when my kids have all grown up and are independant and my hubby was on a golf trip with the guys...I would like to do this for at the very least a month
b)the second dream would be to the Maldives with my babe in a hut on the beach just the two of us left to our own devices...LOL :)

c) had to throw in a third....going on a girl trip to New York or LA with a BUNCH of friends and have a ball!!

WELL NOW ITS UP TO YOU ALL...if you want to join me on this interview adventure here are the rules to follow....

Here are the rules to post on your entry:

1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

5 comments:

sognatrice said...

Great answers--love the vacations! I've come to like the phone less and less over the years b/c I feel just too darn accessible. Thanks for playing :)

Joyce said...

gee, you didn't get much response there.... so, pick me! pick me! pick me!

Louise said...

Yeah HUGE overwhelming response of thousands wanting to be interviewed. I may have time to get in a few extra questions....LOL! Your questions are on the way!

Gloria said...

how odd that about 2 weeks ago I was watching the scroll of recently updated blogs go by on my screen (Yes, I have NO LIFE) and I clicked on "bleeding espresso", and here you are blogging about her blog.. might as well send me some questions to blog about, goodness knows I could use a stimulating topic to blog on!

Andrea said...

I'm always up for a questionnaire. You can definitely interview me!!