Pages

Saturday, May 05, 2007


GLORIOUS SCRAPBOOKING....

Ahhh one of my favorite things to do is spend a day or an afternoon with a friend(s) scrapbooking...today being National Scrapbooking day that's just what I did. Design Alli put on a little scrapbooking convention in town and it was FANTASTIC....there were door prizes, goody bags, games and layout prizes and lunch and snack provided...it was just GREAT!!...I recommend it to anyone who loves to scrapbook!! So here are the pages that I managed to get finished while I was there.......I actually won a prize for the family layout...my next convention is FREE!!! YAHOOOOOO what a great day!! You must also bug Erin to see her pages, they were AMAZING!!

7 comments:

Erin said...

consider myself bugged! I'm posting pictures of them right now. It was a great day, so much fun. Wish it happened more than twice a year.

cheeky said...

Aww, why can't we live closer? I love getting together and doing crafty stuff, or just plain hanging out and besides, Louise you said you'd teach me to knit. Those really are the times I cherish, moments with friends.
The pages are really good. I like the "red hot", youlittle tigress you. LOL

Louise said...

Erin - yeah it was a hoot, we need to do that more often

Cheeky- come on down ANYTIME I'd love to host a crafting/chatting event with you, might not get much accomplished but it would be a great time none the less!!! XOX

Leesh said...

Man, I wish I coulda been there. Almost happened but then it didn't. Maybe next time.

Your pages look great.

p.s. what?!!! you only did 4 pages. Louise you're losing it. jk I woulda only done 1/2 a page. And maybe not even that much.

Love ya.

Nadine said...

Wow your pages are great...no wonder you won...but Erin's was great too...so much talent between friends. Also I love the 80's pictures - looks like you two had fun.

it's a gong show... said...

Awesome pages. I'd love to do a book for each of my kids but I just don't have an artsy/craftsy bone in my body.

Cherrye said...

How fun!! Your pages DO look great. I'm impressed. I don't have the patience to scapbook well, but I'd try if I was at one of your parties!

BTW - I tagged you today at my blog...enjoy! :-)