Pages

Friday, May 25, 2007


A Book that is making an impact in my life...

I started reading this book and I am thrilled, I am learning so much about being a better mother!! It has caused me to re-think some of the strategies I am using and have had to really pray a lot that I am not consumed with guilt in some of the ways I am dealing with my kids, all in all its been a good road so far and I am only half finished!!! Yikes....I have felt this way only about a few parenting books and this is one I will most definitely recommend from here on out!! You can find it at Tim Kimmel's website or check Blessings.

Just thought I'd share it with all you moms out there.......I think it is a must read!!!!

7 comments:

Gloria said...

I'm scared to get it, can you imagine how many mistakes I have made already? Yeesh!

Erin said...

Sounds good. Could have used it this week.

ValleyGirl said...

Us mothers can use all the help we can get! One I found really helpful was "Mom...and loving it" by Laurie Lovejoy Hilliard and Sharon Lovejoy Autry. I loaned it to Andrea (http://andrea-just-as-i-am.blogspot.com/) and I believe she enjoyed it as much as I did.

Nadine said...

Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to let others know when we find a tresure.

Andrea said...

I could use a lot more GRACE in my life. Sounds like something I should get my hands on!!

Rose said...

I have this book as well but have just started reading it this week and so far it sounds awesome. We went to the Family Matters talk that he did at Church of the Rock it was so amazing. I'm scared to read this book and the other 2 we bought, but I know we definately need too. God's grace is so incredible, why is it so hard to show grace sometimes to the ones who mean the most to us?

eLĂ­ said...

This is PERFECT! My friend is expecting her first child...a baby girl named Grace. Although she comes from a strong Irish Catholic family of ten kids (dont' find that nowadays)...she could learn from this...thanks.