Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The ABCs of Me meme:
I got this meme off of Cherrye's blog and a few others, thought I'd do it....
A - Age: 30
B - Band listening to right now: watching House
C - Career future: that one I've left up to God right now...all in good time
D - Dad's name: Franz
E - Easiest person to talk to: many people in my life that are easy to talk to not one person that stands out specifically
F - Favorite song: Ohhh so many at this moment-Nelly,Justin and Timbaland-Give it to me!, Don't want to Dance-sissa sisters, Everytime we touch - Cascada, You-United Hillsongs....oh so many.....
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: bears
H - Hometown: Small town, Manitoba, Canada
I - Instruments: trumpet in high school
J - Job: Mom, wife, friend, daughter
K - Kids: 2 boys, 1 girl
L - Longest car ride ever: To California
M - Mom's name: Hilda
N - Number of people you slept with: who really cares and who would answer that honestly???
O - Optimum time of day to work: Late morning

P - Phobia[s]: heights, depths, snakes, spiders, small spaces
Q - Quote:the one on the side of my blog is my fave right now by Mother Theresa
R - Reason to smile: health, love, laughter, friends, marriage, kids-even though they are whiny right now, most importantly my relationship with God
S - Song you sang last: Give it to me....see above
T - Time you wake up: 5:45am(Monday-Friday) 10am Saturday, 6:30am Sunday
U - Unknown fact about me: I can't make the number three using my fingers on my right hand
V - Vegetable you hate: none that i can think of right now
W - Worst habit:checking my computer too often, eating when I am not hungry, leaving my shoes on in the house taking them off and then forgetting where they are, leaving the lights on, checking if the door is locked when i am alone about 10 times...okay a little OCD...lol
X - X-rays you've had: drinking that chalky stuff for a stomach thing....i think it was barium
Y - Yummy food: Mexican, Yucca, anything made by my mom
Z - Zodiac sign: Capricorn....but I don't believe in that stuff....I am a child of God and He made me!!! so any quirks were designed and created by the maker of all things!!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Cool answers. I changed the Number of people one on mine to "number of times I've been in love." A much more appropriate questions!!

Anyway -- check out my blog; I did your questions just now too.

Wanda said...

Louise: Except for locking doors, we are so together on "W"!
This was really fun to read!!
Good Job!

Nadine said...

I love your answers. I'm watching House now too. My brother's name is Frantz (close right). I also love your quote.

eLĂ­ said...

Ooh oooH! I wanna play too!!

Tara said...

Nice to have gotten to know you a little better.

Ruth said...

Ahhhh....i was wondering... when i read your meme, i didn't remember my "N" question being that same as yours... :)

:) happy thursday.

Ruth said...

ps "i was wondering" why my "N" question was different (reading andrea's comment i see it is because she made a little alternation) NOT "i was wondering" how many people you slept with.

just
thought
i
would
finish
that
sentence

(before it gets misinterpreted.) :)

Ruth said...

sorry
me again. :)
and YEAH to Z...let's celebrate our quirkiness!!!