Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

So you know how my day was.......
somewhat blah yesterday until my kids brightened my evening, well this morning I woke up to do my devotions and here is the quote that greeted me...
"Whether one is twenty, forty or sixty: Whether one has succeeded or failed, or just muddled along: Whether yesterday was full of sun or storm, or one of those dull days with no weather at all, life begins EACH MORNING!!!" Leigh Mitchell Hodges
It is the start of a new day and I will ENJOY this day and the sunshine....I choose to make this day a GREAT one!!
Thanks for everyone's encouragement and love I SO appreciate you all!!
HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

what a wonderful way to renew your mind...each morning we have the chance to start over with a clean slate. Thanks for the reminder.