Pages

Monday, April 09, 2007

Perspective....
Sometimes it feels as though life travels forward for a bit and then backwards and then forwards and then backwards...well you get it! Anyway and then you get a "glimpse" of the impact and difference that you are making and WOW is that humbling. I am striving to be the best that I can be in every area of my life and I come up short a whole lot but I keep moving forward. Today I got an email from a very special person in my life...you see it started out by this email that you forward to all your friends where they are supposed to send it back to you using ONE word to describe who you are as a person...well this is one response I got back, I am touched and moved and teary eyed at the love......THANKS my special someone for touching my life in a way that you cannot even fathom!! In life you never know how the words you share with someone can brighten up that moment in time!!!I am sharing this not to 'toot' my own horn but to share the "glimpse" of hope that I saw...here is the excerpt... ( ) are my added comments
Fire is a good explanation for you because you are hot. Really…I think you are the most beautiful person out there.(okay THAT might be a stretch, I didn't pay her to say that..LOL) And you are on Fire for God. It’s great to see so much joy come from one person. Actually, I would have to say that you are just on Fire about your whole entire life. Your kid’s, God, your husband, your family and friends. You always go way out of your way for every one. God Bless you.

7 comments:

Elin said...

Whoever wrote that is right on!!

cheeky said...

That is a beautiful compliment.
It is my hope that people know me by my actions, my heart and without having to make any verbal declarations they can see I am a light for Christ.
You have received THE BEST compliment ever. Keep shining bright.

it's a gong show... said...

I absolutely agree with "cheeky". I want to be known by my actions. I want to be mistaken (that's an awesome song too - Warren someone or other). It sounds like you are an awesome example Louise. I look forward to getting to know you better through cyberworld.

svea said...

I totally agree. you are fabulous and on fire =) You are hot too, but that is beside the point =)

Nadine said...

Hey from the pictures I see and from the post I would have to agree. What a blessing that you were so encouraged today.

Erin said...

Beautifully written! I think whoever wrote that hit the nail on the head. You are an inspiration to me and I strive to be as passionate about what I believe as you are. Love you!

esther said...

that just goes to show how VERY important friends are...weswoir!! bet you havn't heard that in awhile?!??! hahaha

love that we're connecting here!!
oxoxo