Pages

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Girl with the PINK hair....
Yes that is Kez and yes that is semi-permanent....she has been begging and begging for a year to get pink streaks in her hair and today was the day!! Dad approved and off we went to Hair by Kyle...he did a FABULOUS job, Kez was patient and did wonderfully. First the sections were bleached and then the pink added and this is the result!! I love it, she is such a cutey and oh is that a bit of attitude I see coming with it?? Yes I gave her the whole talk about where beauty comes from and if the inside isn't beautiful the outside won't be either but man I think she is CUTE!! and look at the cut...oh to be 5 with cute hair!! LOL
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my word! She is a cutie!!! Love it. The cut is so cute too. Another masterpiece by Kyle.

svea said...

what a dolly. soooooo sweet! looks like she has her mom's model poses too. hee hee

Leesh said...

That rips! I wanna be a mom like you who lets my kids do fun stuff like this. Kez looks fabulastic!!!! I can't believe how fast her hair has grown. What a cutie patutie sweety smooshie patootsy girl!!! You go baby girlfriend.

Nadine said...

The pink hair is too cute for words. She looks great...what a little cutie.

it's a gong show... said...

Abbey is going to be soooo jealous! I guess I better make an appointment with Kyle.

esther said...

ok - that looks like way too much fun!!! that would have been the day our moms would have let us do that - hey?!?!?

it looks awesome!!