Pages

Monday, April 02, 2007

THE FASHION SHOW!!!
What a great time! Even among all the nerves it was a great experience! The show was a success, there were over 2000 people that came to see the show a lot of great comments and reviews on the show, people now interested in coming to church or receiving more info on church... PRAISE THE LORD!! I feel so privileged to have been able to be a part of such an amazing outreach!! Thanks everyone for your prayers and support, I SO appreciate it!!
Below are a few of the behind the scenes photos of the models and a few shots of the amazing decorations that each hostess put on their individual tables, there were some amazing tables! I am so thankfull for my church and for the the amazing experience this was for me stepping way out of my comfort zone. It was great meeting a bunch of new people and making the "big" church feel small!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin said...

Great pictures, Louise!!! Captured the fun. Oh to be part of that, lucky, lucky girl! So very proud of you.

Erin said...

oh, hey, I finished the 7 songs for life meme...it's under my april fool's joke.