Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007

EASTER so far....
Me and the kids had a FABULOUS time at my in-laws!! They are such warm and welcoming people and I am so blessed that I have in-laws that defy the stereotype....I love them to pieces!!
The kids had so much fun searching for their Easter baskets filled with all sorts of goodies and yes I got a basket too.....filled with way too much tempting yummy chocolate!! YIKES!!
We really missed my hubby though, who has to work ALL weekend, crazy canuck!! Well babe, we miss you, we love you and we'll save you some chocolate...lol!!
Tomorrow is another day with many more Easter adventures to uncover at my parent's place.
I am looking forward to a fabulous Easter service at church that will remind us all of the reason we celebrate at this time of year!! The greatest gift of ALL!!!
Just a few pics of our fun times!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin said...

Very nice pictures! You look awesome in your pretty...what is it...a DRESS? Yay Louise! Happy Easter back at ya.

it's a gong show... said...

You have beautiful children Louise! I must tell you that Abbey saw Kezia's streaks and thought they were soooo cool. What an awesome mom you are!