Pages

Thursday, April 05, 2007

As you may have noticed...
I changed my title...Why? well I found the same title elsewhere so I thought I'd think of something different so why not put my current goal down so that everyday it can remind me of what I need to accomplish. I want my life to be a shining light to those around me, get people to laugh and smile and most importantly see God through my actions, that's the living out loud part and well the trying to be quiet part is just that, I realise I suffer from foot in the mouth disease I say things without thinking and then later recognize how hurt full that could have been to someone SO I am trying to listen more and talk less!!!

8 comments:

Erin said...

I like your new title and I can totally relate. But as much as listening is a really good trait to acquire, don't talk too much less, I'd miss it. That coming from one talker to another. I love you just the way you are. Never thought you should talk less, always inspired by your ability to just say it. I find I'm too self conscious about something that is naturally me...talking! Don't ever forget that God made you exactly the way you are. (((hugs)))!!!!

Elin said...

I love you just the way you are; I don't really want you to tone it down... You are such a delight to be around, and there is always a laugh - even if we're in the middle of a cry. Thanks for being you - don't change too much, k!!??

Louise said...

Erin and Elin
Thanks for your love and support!! I love you girls SO much, you are such and important part of my life...thanks for loving and accepting me with all my quirks...lol!! You guys ROCK!
Louise

Nadine said...

The new title is really cool. I like it. I think it's great to have a title that reminds you of your goal. Thanks for sharing Louise, I always enjoy reading your posts.

Joyce said...

hi Louise- You came by my blog a few days ago, and I'm glad you did. Like the new title.

it's a gong show... said...

I am also a sufferer of that foot/mouth disease myself. It just makes us who we are. Don't change!

it's a gong show... said...

BTW, I love your new title!

esther said...

your sence of humour is great louise... you'll NEVER stop making people laugh, your born with it!!!

love you're new title too!!